Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mental Blocks

I started trying to get pregnant last Oct. I was tested and all was well but just a little low on progesterone. In Oct after I got my period I saw a girl who was a Soul Reader. She communicates with your guides, angels and the people who have passed over in your life. I really wanted to get pregnant that month and after I got my flow I was devastated. My yoga teacher told me to see this girl because she was right on. She didn’t know me, I didn’t really know her. I always go into situations like this with a calm face I never want them to read my body lanuage and I never asks questions. I just let them tell me what they know, if any. I have seen some bad ones and some ok ones but she was AMAZING!! The first thing she asks me when I sat down is , “Are you pregnant?”. I said “no” she looked at me with a look like she didn’t believe me and said ,”Are you sure?”. I knew I wasn’t with my flow hours before. She told me that I had this amazing baby energy around me but I need to work on my relationship first. She said there is some blockage stopping the baby. At that time my guy and I have been together for almost 3 years and we had a great relationship. I never really thought much of it until two weeks ago.

My guy and I took a trip to celebrate our 4 year Anniversary. We traveled about 8 hours in a car to our destination. On our way home we started talking about life and our relationship. My guy told me he wasn’t prosposing to me because he was fearful I might not get pregnant. I almost about threw up in the car. I was heart broken listening to him be honest. I can understand his fear but it was hard to hear. After many days of talking, crying and yelling we came to the realization that we love each so much! Baby or no baby we have so much beautiful love between us. I felt the shift inside the realtionship to pure love. I can see it in his eyes when he enters the room.  I now understand what the soul reader a year ago was talking about.

If you are trying to get pregnant, ask yourself are there any mental blocks? Is your relationship healthy with everyone? Do you love yourself? It could stop you from moving foward. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment